Suddenly, because of one moment of justified outrage by this conservative, egocentric blowhard, I’m hearing how Democrats who couldn’t stand the guy are now saying they’re “fans.” That’s the word I’ve heard today, “fans.” Chris Christie is indeed charismatic, even entertaining, and of course, blunt. But let’s not forget that he’s still rude, nasty, and this guy: Link. Link.
Nor would he be Democratic party material, as tweet after tweet has suggested. Not even close. Emily's List makes it easy to understand why with their Top 10 Reasons We Need to Defeat Chris Christie.
I'll supply the list, but please link over to read the details:
- Chris Christie Vetoed Same-Sex Marriage
- Chris Christie Is No Friend to Workers
- Chris Christie Doesn’t Believe in Universal Pre-K
- Chris Christie Misuses State Funds
- Chris Christie Supports the Ryan Budget
- Chris Christie Vetoed a Hike in the Minimum Wage
- Chris Christie Vetoed Equal Pay Legislation
- Chris Christie Targeted Poor Families in His Budget
- Chris Christie Cut Funding to Family Planning Organizations
- Chris Christie Is Proudly Anti-Choice
Christie's approvals are through the roof. Would they be that high if people in New Jersey-- I'm talking to you, Democrats-- were aware of his actual record? I think not.