Sometimes I get so frustrated and/or disheartened and/or annoyed by some of the news stories of the day that I can’t bring myself to write about them. Here are a few recent reports that made my blood pressure hit the roof. I am avoiding delving into them at length out of concern for my physical and mental health.
- FBI Warns People To Be Wary Of Marathon Bombing-Related Online Fraud– Good lord. No seriously, just… good lord. Exploiting a tragedy like this is just– good f’ing lord.
- How The Media Invented The Latest Obamacare Controversy– Your librul media at work.
- WATCH: Top Five Reasons Republicans Think It Should Be Legal To Fire Someone For Being Gay– Watch: Top five reasons I think it should be legal to fire Republicans.
- 13 Reasons To Be Glad Bush Is No Longer President– And even more reasons to be furious that he was president in the first place.
- Everything Is Rigged: The Biggest Financial Scandal Ever– “Libor may have a twin brother.” “The world’s largest banks may be fixing the prices of, well, just about everything.” *Assuming fetal position*
- ‘Thanks W!’: RNC Asks Supporters To Sign Thank You Card For Bush– Reince Priebus is so grateful for GW Bush that he’s circulating a thank you card. Thanks for what? Ignoring a daily brief that reported that an al-Qaeda strike could be “imminent”? Allowing thousands to be killed by terrorists? For getting us into a fraudulent war so that thousands more would die? For sinking our economy? For war crimes such as torturing other human beings? For being an all-around dick?
See what I mean? So who’s up for a couple of Margs or a trough of wine?