Please welcome back regular guest contributor, author of Being Christian -- a racy novel that explores the dark underbelly of the right-wing Christian world -- and the go-to blogger on shocking religion news, hypocrisy, and all things church v. state (weekly upchucks), K.C. Boyd. You might remember her from her earlier posts. You can link over to her site here for the rest of this post. It’s well worth a look, because I left out a ton of great upchuckable stuff, including antidotes! These are but a few of her weekly "where religion meets your rights" collection:
Your Weekly Upchucks: The place where religion meets your rights
– by K. C. Boyd
- And Jesus Hurled, Let ‘em Die. “It’s is an unacceptable experiment to see if you decrease access [to abortion clinics] and see if more women die.”
- Got A Hanger Chuck? The number of legal abortion providers in Texas has dropped once again. Texas to have just 6 legal abortion providers come September.
- We Don’t Only Upchuck, We Weep: BREAKING: Planned Parenthood Closes Abortion Centers in Oregon, Washington
- Ark Encounters Of The Regurigtative Kind: Americans United calls out Ken Ham on his Ark Encounters con.
- Pot. Kettle. Chuck: Creationist thinks Pat Robertson Is An ‘Embarrassment’ For Questioning Creationism
- Moral Vomit. Catholic school teachers in Ohio leaving their jobs rather than sign anti-LGBT ‘morality clause’
- Another Christer Voter Scheme Rears Its Upchuckable Head: Project 75: For pastors to get 75% of their congregations to vote the Bible.
- Right Turn, Then Upchuck On The Turnpike: Chris Christie To Join Ralph Reed Summit To Dispel Myth That He’s A Moderate
- Hurling To His Base: Ted Cruz Addresses Rally Organized By Doctor Who Says Gays Recruit Children.
Fifty Shades of Hate
- Retasting Lunch-Chunch: Texas Conservatives Mobilizing To Bring Back State GOP’s Hardline Anti-Immigrant Platform
- Bry-Bry Spews Again: Bergdahl Release Offers More Proof Obama ‘Is Secretly A Muslim’
Fifty Shades Of Lies And Propaganda
- Insides Spewing Out: GOP heartthrob, E.W. Jackson rips LGBT people at Rand Paul event: ‘Something wrong on the inside’
- Chutzpah Beyond Chutzpah-Chuck: Oliver North of Iran-Contra notoriety accuses President Obama of paying a “ransom” to terrorists
- Huckster Hawks A Loogie: Because Stupid. Mike Huckabee Marks Tiananmen Square Protests By Comparing US To Communist China
- Lying Pieces Of Ka-Ka: FRC’s Ken Blackwell linked the Isla Vista mass killings to marriage equality law, and then he sicced Tony Perkins on Media Matters for reporting it.
Fifty Shades Of Loony
- Because Boys, Because Upchuck.: Teen Girls Sent Home From High School For ‘Distracting’ Boys With Their Visible Bra Straps
- What Does Phil Robertson Want Sarah Palin To Do? Doubt It’s To Upchuck On Him: Sarah Palin wants Phil Robertson to run for president
- Why Chuck, Because Jesus: Navy rejects request for first humanist chaplain
Same Sex Issues
- Like Rob Portman Chuck: Catholic school teachers in Ohio leaving their jobs rather than sign anti-LGBT ‘morality clause’
- Dear Abby Projectile Vomits: Christian Parenting Advice Columnist’s Toddler Son Shoots Baby Sister With Dad’s Handgun
Science, Or Not
- Climate Deniers Worst Nightmare. Spew. Neil de Grasse Tyson destroys more climate myths: Yes, we’re the problem
Supremes And Lower Courts