This may become a regular feature.
Sometimes I get so frustrated and/or disheartened and/or annoyed by some of the news stories of the day that I can’t bring myself to write about them. Here are a few recent reports that made my blood pressure hit the roof. I am avoiding delving into them at length out of concern for my physical and mental health:
- Liz Cheney slips further down the rabbit hole: I can’t even… I won’t… She’s just such a… I shouldn’t. Forget it. Not worth the effort.
- STUDY: CVS, Rite Aid, And Other Chain Pharmacies Mark Up Generic Drugs By Up To 18 Times Their Cost: Because drug
pushersstores and Big PusherPharma just don’t profit enough off the backs of ailing Americans.
- Republicans Introduce Legislation To Discriminate Against Non-English Speakers: Hey GOP, how’s that reachy-outy thing workin’ for ya?
- Oklahoma Latest Republican State To Push Tax Cuts For The Rich: Education can wait. Clearly what Oklahoma really needs is an even bigger wealth gap.
- Is Reid On The Level on Guns? Don’t even start me. “How’s that ‘gentleman’s agreement’ workin’ for ya, Harry?
See what I mean? So who’s up for a couple of Margs or a trough of wine?