Please note the huge "DONATE NOW" button prominently displayed on the site. Here's what is not as prominently displayed, way at the top:
Liberty Alliance is a network of web sites dedicated to advancing Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Our members and strategic partners leverage the power of new media to promote traditional values and generate more than 1,000,000 page views each day. Visit our web sites today to get informed and equipped; contact us for more information, including advertising and partnership opportunities. Soli Deo Gloria!
Soli Deo gloria is a Latin term for Glory to God alone.
Here are a few of their "Member Sites" listed on the same page (I removed the links):
- Now Obama targets your FedEx, UPS packages
- Is America Still The Land Of Opportunity?
- Obama Aide: ObamaCare Debut Will Be ‘Messy’
- US Spends $3.8 M to ‘Decrease Human-Elephant Conflict’
- House Dem Budget Includes $1.2T in TaxesiPatriot
- The 2nd. Amendment: Upon This Rock I Will Build A Republic
- great article: Newtown shooting: Why Minutemen can protect against active shooters
- Sandy Hook Massacre: At Issue---Evil, the Human Condition, and Free Moral Agency
- Bring God back into our lives and our schools.
- What's at the bottom of the fiscal cliff?Kirk Cameron
- The Constitution: A Blueprint for Destruction
- 3 Components of a Good Listener
- Jesus Is Turning Your Shame into a Showcase of His Grace
- Unequally Yoked: What to Do When Your Husband Is an Unbeliever
- Grace is Rocket Fuel
The Victoria Jackson Show
- 85 Year Old Compares Obama to Hitler
- “Salon” Article on Victoria Jackson
- Woman Escapes Iraq to Be Free From Islam, Rape & Execution
- Miami Muslim Imam Convicted of Terrorism
Now here's what Ohio's own Not-Really-Joe the Gun Nut's website says:
Despite what national news commentators say, the AR 15 is NOT an “assault weapon” or “weapon of mass destruction.”
In honor of this magnificent rifle, JoeForAmerica.com is giving away a new AR 15 to the lucky man or woman who wins this drawing.
If you support Americans’ right to own the AR 15 and want a chance to win this one, simply register below by submitting your email address. That’s it. Good luck!
– Joe Wurzelbacher (Joe the Plumber)
"The AR 15 is NOT an “assault weapon” or “weapon of mass destruction.” Tell the parents, friends, and relatives of the 26 who were shredded by an AR 15:
"That little child grows up and becomes you, me, someone else..."
Not the children of Newtown. They never got a chance to grow up, nor would they ever become you.
That video was recorded back in 2009. Here is what matters to Wurzelbacher now:
"I think every sane, freedom-loving law abiding citizen should own an AR-15."
This guy is certifiable.
And he is likely doing the Happy Dance now that the Senate assault weapon ban won’t be in the gun measure.
According to Whispers at U.S. News and World Report, more than 60,000 people have entered the raffle since he launched it last month.
Joe the Insensitive Ass's website says he is available for speaking engagements. Instead, he should be available to STFU.