Please welcome back regular guest contributor, author of Being Christian -- a racy novel that explores the dark underbelly of the right-wing Christian world -- and the go-to blogger on shocking religion news, hypocrisy, and all things church v. state (weekly upchucks), K.C. Boyd. You might remember her from her earlier posts.
You can link over to her site here for the rest of this post. It’s well worth a look, because I left out a ton of great upchuckable stuff, including antidotes! These are but a few of her weekly "where religion meets your rights" collection:
Your Weekly Upchucks: The place where religion meets your rights
– by K. C. Boyd
Abortion And Other Women’s Issues
- Vomit Rising: Michigan Lawmakers Propose ‘Heartbeat’ Abortion Ban
- Upchucking Upstarts: Defended by Beckett Fund (of Hobby Lobby infamy,) Christian Preschool Ineligible For State Grant, Americans United Says
- It’s 9 a.m. Chuck. Do You Know Where Your Children Are And What They’re Learning? The ascent of Glenn Beck’s favorite “historian” is terrifying.
- My Country Tain’t Of Thee Hate Spew: Georgia GOP candidate Jody Hice: Muslims not protected by the First Amendment
Fifty Shades Of Hate/Bring On The Revolution
- Constitutionally Challenged Barf-Head: Southern GOPer Says Only Christians Should be Protected by Constitution
Fifty Shades Of Loony
- Revolutionary Reflux: Oath Keeper tells Fox News radio that God gives Americans the right to disobey gun laws
If Media Is The Message
- Dumbed Down, Puked Up: Watch This Fox Host Push Four Myths About Hobby Lobby In 17 Seconds
Lies, Propaganda And Similar Hoodwinking
- Frothy Froths A Spew: Rick Santorum Joins Bryan Fischer For Christian Persecution Fear Fest
- Crusading Christers v Constitutional Chuck: The fundamentalist American Family Association has gathered more than 100,000 signatures of those who think the military should be able to practice their religion on duty, or at least not be barred by an Air Force Instruction from declaring their beliefs to anyone and everyone in their military workplaces.
Religion Gone Bad
- Freaking Fat Puke: Religious freedom has turned into conservative code for imposing Christianity.
Same Sex Issues
- So Porn-Free He Makes His Wife Watch For Him. For Real, Chuck: Former (ahem?) porn addict Phil Burress up in arms over Macy’s Pride support
Sausage Makers And Their Sausage
- Tasting Vomit: What Christer Congress(men) Think :Tim Huelskamp Predicts Marriage Equality Will ‘Destroy’ Marriage And The Family
- Can’t Make It Up-Chuck: Big tent-ing it in NC: NC GOP lawmaker tells gay colleague that he’s like a pedophile or animal rapist
- Are. You. Even Kidding My Chuck? While church volunteer was molesting girl, TN pastor diverted cops, lawsuit claims
Supremes And Lower Courts
- Supremely Vomitous: SCOTUS Just Made It Harder For Women To Exercise Their Right To Choose