Here's what Chris Christie’s guy, GOP Senate candidate Steve Lonegan said:
Here more Lonegan upchuck:
- “People are going to say, well doesn’t this mean a tax increase for the poor? And the answer is yes, it does.”
- “… Medicare and Medicaid… both of these programs are destined for destruction for the next generation, and I think they should be done away with and privatized. That’s what I think.”
Now, per Think Progress, he's going after rival Cory Booker for being cool with anyone who might thing he's gay, accusing Booker of trying to cater to “the gay vote.”
Steve Lonegan thinks it's "weird" that Cory Booker won't answer if he is gay because "I personally like being a guy."
Did I mention that Lonegan is the former New Jersey head for the Koch Brothers’ Americans for Prosperity?
Here's what Steve "I'm No Icky Homo, I'm a Guy, Dammit!" Lonegan said to Newsmax’s Steve Malzberg:
As a guy, I personally like being a guy.
I don’t know if you saw the stories last year, they’ve been out quite a bit, about how he likes to go out at three-o’clock in the morning for a manicure and a pedicure.
Maybe that helps him get the gay vote, by acting ambiguous.
Although I don’t like going out in the middle of the night, or any time of day, for manicures and pedicures. It was described as his peculiar fetish, is how it was described.
I have a more peculiar fetish: I like a good Scotch and a cigar, that’s my fetish. But we’ll just compare the two.
Conclusion, if you're a conservative, Chris Christie-endorsed bigot named Steve Lonegan:
- If you're a gay male, you're not really a guy.
- If you get manicures or pedicures, you're gay and not really a guy.
- If you drink Scotch and smoke smelly, cancer-causing cigars, you're straight and a guy, because no gay man would EVER do manly, macho, hairy-chested guy-things like that.