As usual, Karl Rove has no concept of reality, truth, or common decency:
"George W. Bush's flaws are greatly overshadowed by his virtues, starting with his moral clarity."
Hey Turdblossom, if Bush had any moral clarity whatsoever, he wouldn't have hired you, relied on you, or befriended you.
He also wouldn't have:
- Ignored clear warnings in a memo about the impending 9/11 terrorist attacks, resulting in the single largest loss of life from a foreign attack on American soil
- Tortured people
- Lied us into a fraudulent war or invaded a country that never attacked us
- Created the worst economy since the Great Depression
- Cut taxes for the wealthy, showing utter disdain for the 99%
- Appointed right wing ideologues to the Supreme Court and other federal courts
- Embraced people like Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Condi Rice, FEMA director Mike Heckuva Job Brownie, Scooter Libby, Alberto Gonzalez, John Yoo, Jay Bybee, to name a few.
- Joked about WMDs while troops were dying in his illegal war
- Ignored Katrina victims
- Lied about the link between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaeda
- Authorized warrantless wiretapping
And that's just for starters.