Sometimes I get so frustrated and/or disheartened and/or annoyed by some of the news stories of the day that I can’t bring myself to write about them. Here are a few recent reports that made my blood pressure hit the roof. I am avoiding delving into them at length out of concern for my physical and mental health.
- Rush Limbaugh Compares Suspected Boston Bomber To Trayvon Martin-- Yes, Rush, the non-existent librul media supports Tsarnaev, and linking unarmed Trayvon to a guy who bombed a bunch of people to smithereens and then gunned down a police officer draws a perfect parallel. If this is about photos aired by the media, in both cases multiple images were shown repeatedly, younger ones, older ones, flattering ones, and not-so flattering ones. Here's an idea:
- Michigan High School Chooses To Protect Star Basketball Player Instead Of His Rape Victims-- Because females have no idea about anything, make stuff up, are worthless, and should be reduced to objects who have no credibility but should have plenty of stamina to endure relentless cruelty, bullying and harassment. They should remain silent, especially in regard to their own bodies and their responses to being violently traumatized. Athletes who brutally rape, on the other hand, require TLC, support, and reverence.
- How The NRA Has Made It Harder To Connect Criminals To Their Weapons-- Oh those wacky, zany Second Amendment Remedy gun fetishists who care more about their phallic symbols than they do about human life. They obstruct because they care.
- New Hampshire state Rep. Stella Tremblay (R) posted on Glenn Beck's Facebook page that "the bombings were a plot by the federal government, and included a link to a video from another conservative talk show host Alex Jones, in which Jones also claims the federal government planned the bombing." Two words: Blame Obama. Next.
- The Elko Daily Free Press is reporting that failed Nevada GOP Senate candidate Sharron Angle might run again. To quote the president, "Please proceed."
- Sanford's Campaign Banner Looks Like the Argentine Flag-- What better way to win voters over than to rub his infidelity in their faces?
See what I mean? So who’s up for a couple of Margs or a trough of wine?