Joe Biden gave a campaign speech in Exeter, New Hampshire, where the Republican Party was founded. Snap. He talked tax breaks.
It's gone from the Buffett Rule to the Reagan Rule, and now Team Obama is calling the Paul Ryan/Mitt (and Bush) tax cuts the Romney Rule.
Go for it, call it the Romney Rule.
Stick him with that label, because it's exactly who Willard is: A 1%er who has no idea what it's like to live like the rest of us 99%ers.
(At 1:10, check out the seamless reaction by Biden to a baby crying in the audience.)